Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bad girl

  OK, so yeah I have been a very bad blogger. It has now been a full week since my first (and only) post. I will eventually get the hang of this thing (adding taking out fit pictures to my list of crap to do). My goal is to make a note of what I wear during the week and then picture and post on Fridays.
  I guess that I will take this chance to talk about myself (I hope that the sarcasm translates in this).
I am a tomboy at heart. I choose comfort and cuteness above high fashion. You will NEVER see me in stiletto heels (tho I do give big props to all the girls on my blog roll that do rock them), the closest that I get to heels is wedges. Jeans and t-shirts are my main fashion staple. I shop the clearance racks of Target and Rue 21 and all of Ross racks. Oh, and nothing beats a good day at the Goodwill!  What can I say, I am cheap.
I swear like a sailor, though I do try to keep it under control. I am tall (5'10") and built like a brick house (in other words I am the very definition of curvy, full figured, what have you). There will not be any skinny jeans seen here (I can't even get them up past my knees in the "big girl" stores).
  So, that's all that I can think of for right now. If any of you imaginary readers have questions for me ask away!
Brevity is the soul of lingerie
-Dorothy Parker

1 comment:

  1. I love a good deal because I'm cheap too. Like you once were (and hopefully still are), I am new to the world of style blogging. However, I think if we do stuff that's right for us then who cares if we never wear skinny jeans.

    --snowflakes.please--

    ps. i might rock some skinny jeans every now and then but jeggings are just not for me. remember do what works. and i like the writing.

    ReplyDelete