Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lets see how this goes

I have been stalking an embarrassing number of fashion blogs for a questionable amount of time now. This has led me to the decision to start my own. First I have to say that Indiana, Christina and Shannon are just a FEW of the blogs that inspired me to start this. Don't worry, I will have a blog roll that will keep you busy for days. Oh, and because I am such an awesome first time fashion blogger I even have an awesome outfit shot to post!
Showing off my new fish necklace that I got got from Indiana via smashion

So, I have a feeling that this thing will morph and change as I learn how to do stuff. For now the whole outfit detail thing will just be however I can do it.
Top: Rue 21 $2
Jeans: Gap via Goodwill $4
Shoes: I am barefoot
Necklace: Indiana via Smashion

So if anyone that happens to read this has any ideas or suggestions for this PLEASE share them with me! I am always open for suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment