Thursday, March 10, 2011

Road Trip!!!!

  I am soooooo excited about tomorrow! I am leaving the bright lights and big city that I live in to drive down to Austin (ATX from here on out) to go to the Texas Style Council. I will be going through my clothes and shoes and sorting what to wear and what I will be taking to the swap. Here is the sad part, this will be my first road trip as a grown up. Sure I went on plenty with my parents as a kid but never one on my own......until now that is! I wish that I could have a girl friend to go with me; I did at first but things happened and she wasn't able to go. 
  I feel like I am going to Hollywood and all of my favorite celebs will be out roaming in the wild. Is it kind of sad that I will be basically stalking people that I have never met but feel like I know because I read their blogs on the daily!? I do feel like I know them and that we would get along so well and  that we would become BFF's. Yes I know how sad this all sounds, but this is my little world and how my mind works. 
   Either way I am super excited about it all. The road trip. Meeting new people. The swap. And of course I can't forget about all of the shopping that I will be doing! 
   I wish that I had a few pics to go along with this post but I don't. Maybe I will when I get back. Ok imaginary readers, have a lovely weekend! I know that I will!

1 comment:

  1. I am NOT imaginary... well, I feel very real to myself, anyway. I enjoy your posts and hope you will continue. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures and your road trip. (However, I know for a fact this is your SECOND road trip on your own. Don't you recall June/July 2002? That was pretty exciting.)

    ReplyDelete