Thursday, March 17, 2011

TxSCC Quickie

This is just a quick touch about my Austin trip. It was so much fun! I felt weird because I got to perv all the bloggers in real life that I look at everyday! Thor (my 3 pound body guard) was the hit of Saturday. Punky tried to steal him every time that I sat him down. Indiana  and Gretchen put together a WONDERFUL weekend. I met a lot of new people and made a couple of new friends too! Hi girls, you know who you are. I will get some pictures up and write up a full recap this weekend. Until then I hope that everyone has a great rest of their week. Oh and Happy St. Patrick's Day y'all!

1 comment:

  1. 'Scuse me, but is that lipstick I see smudged up on Thor's cheek in the first pic of him with Punky? Looks like she was trying to honey up to him, so he'd go home with her. But she doesn't have the extra secret weapon a home that you do--G!

    ReplyDelete